If you’ve had a Credit Card or Store Card in the last 10 years and paid PPI the chances are you could reclaim your PPI premiums
The top 7 reasons why Payment Protection Insurance may have been mis-sold.
- You were told PPI was compulsory when you applied for credit
- You were told you would get a better rate of interest if you took out PPI
- PPI was added to your monthly payments without you being told
- You had a pre-existing medical condition, which was not flagged at the time you signed
- You were self employed at the time you took out PPI
- You had enough savings in your account to cover you if you couldn’t work
- Was the PPI sold as a single premium and added to you loan as an up-front payment.